Benefits of Food Safety Training
Food Safety Training and The Food Safety Professionals Association.
Most people know that Food Safety Training is a legal requirement and staff have to be trained commensurate with their work activity, in other words all staff must receive Level 1 Training at least and those in charge should complete Level 3 Training.
There are so many advantages to having an experienced Trainer deliver your preferred course;
1. Value for money with a wealth of knowledge shared.
2. Worthwhile tips on food safety from allergens, labelling, traceability, cleaning agents etc.
3. Receive user-friendly HACCP Documents & Records.
4. Be Audit-Ready all the time and never fear an EHO visit again.
5. Train your own Staff.
6. Meet and network with other Food Workers- share information, advice and contacts.
7. Relax and learn in a secure non- judgmental environment from a friendly teacher.
8. Continue your Professional Development journey- Would you like to be a Professional Auditor or Trainer?
9. Get to know the Person you can contact if you have safety concerns or need reassurance.
10. Training dates available throughout Ireland at times that suit your food business.
Submitted by Former Chair of the FSPA & M. D. of the Food Safety Company Mary Daly
Would you like to become a member of FSPA? Click on the button below to get in touch.