- HACCP Management Mapped to FSAI Level 3
- Food Safety and HACCP Hygiene training MAPPED to FSAI Levels 1 & 2
- Food Allergy Awareness Training
- Conducting Food Standards Audits QQI - Award Level 6 6N2161
- QQI Level 5 Implementing Food Safety Management Systems 5N20008
- QQI Level 6 Designing Food Safety Management Systems 6N20006
- Learner Information
- FSPA LEARNER CHARTER
- Guidance to learners wishing to participate in FSPA courses leading to QQI awards
- Food Hygiene Incorporating HACCP leading to a QQI award at Level 4 on the NFQ
Access transfer and progression for QQI Programmes...
HACCP Management Mapped to FSAI Level 3
- Food Safety Legislation & Standards
- Definition & Terminology
- HACCP Principles
- Allergy Management
- Pre – requisite Programme:
- Premises & Structure
- Services incl. Water/ Ventilation/ Waste
- Personal Hygiene
- Traceability & Labelling
- Supplier Control
- Process Steps Best Practice
- Delivery, Storage, Preparation, Cooking, Cooling, Reheating, Display & Dispatch
- Training Requirements & Guidelines
- Documents & Records
On completion you will:
- Have a better understanding of your legal obligations and best practices under Food Safety Legislation and Guideline documents.
- Understand how to apply the Principles of HACCP
Who should attend?
Suitable for Senior Chefs, Managers & Quality Controllers in the Catering, Hospitality, Healthcare, Retail and Food Processing Sector
Find a Trainer
Click on the button below to see what trainers are available in your area.
Make an Enquiry
Contact us with any questions you may have...
Is this course for me?
Keep informed of upcoming courses and events...