- HACCP Management Mapped to FSAI Level 3
- Food Safety and HACCP Hygiene training MAPPED to FSAI Levels 1 & 2
- Food Allergy Awareness Training
- Conducting Food Standards Audits QQI - Award Level 6 6N2161
- QQI Level 5 Implementing Food Safety Management Systems 5N20008
- QQI Level 6 Designing Food Safety Management Systems 6N20006
- Learner Information
- FSPA LEARNER CHARTER
- Guidance to learners wishing to participate in FSPA courses leading to QQI awards
- Food Hygiene Incorporating HACCP leading to a QQI award at Level 4 on the NFQ
Access transfer and progression for QQI Programmes...
Food Safety and HACCP Hygiene training MAPPED to FSAI Levels 1 & 2
An 8 hour accelerated learning programme to meet the needs of today’s busy food operatives.
Suitable for all food operatives in the Catering, Hospitality, Industrial, Retail and Artisan food sectors.
Programme runs over 8 hours contact time using a wide range of training methodologies to facilitate the learners’ needs. Learners will be required to sit a theory examination and successful candidates will receive a certificate from the Food Safety Professionals Association which is valid for 5 years.
- Customer Safety
- HACCP in action Food hazards, contamination
- Food Safety Pre requisites Cleaning, pest control, Temperature control, waste,
- Food Handler Legal responsibilities Personal hygiene, traceability, labelling, record keeping
- Food safety processes for Delivery, Storage, Preparation, Cooking, Cooling, Reheating, etc
For details of the next programme running in your area please click on the "Find a Trainer" button below to find trainers in your area.
Find a Trainer
Click on the button below to see what trainers are available in your area.
Make an Enquiry
Contact us with any questions you may have...
Is this course for me?
Keep informed of upcoming courses and events...