- FSPA training centre Quality Assurance Manual
- HACCP Management Mapped to FSAI Level 3
- Food Safety and HACCP Hygiene training MAPPED to FSAI Levels 1 & 2
- Food Allergy Awareness Training
- Conducting Food Standards Audits Leading to a QQI Award @ Level 6 on the National Framework of Qualificatons Code 6N2161/6S2178
- Implementing Food Safety Management Systems leading to a QQI award on the National Framework of Qualifications @Level 5 Code 5S20009 /5N20008
- Designing Food Safety Management Systems leading to a QQI award @ Level 6 Code 6N20006/ 6S20007
- Learner Information
- FSPA LEARNER CHARTER
- Guidance to learners wishing to participate in FSPA courses leading to QQI awards
- Food Hygiene Incorporating HACCP leading to a QQI Special purpose award at Level 4 on the NFQ
Access transfer and progression for QQI Programmes...
Food Allergy Awareness Training
Many of the members of the Food Safety Professionals Association have put together very comprehensive short courses on Food Allergy Awareness
Contact a member in your area for more details
- What is a food allergy?
- What are food intolerances ?
- How to deal with A food allergic customer
- Food Allergies and the law
- Labelling and food allergens
Find a Trainer
Click on the button below to see what trainers are available in your area.
Make an Enquiry
Contact us with any questions you may have...
Is this course for me?
Keep informed of upcoming courses and events...