- HACCP Management Mapped to FSAI Level 3
- Food Safety and HACCP Hygiene training MAPPED to FSAI Levels 1 & 2
- Food Allergy Awareness Training
- Conducting Food Standards Audits QQI - Award Level 6 6N2161
- QQI Level 5 Implementing Food Safety Management Systems 5N20008
- QQI Level 6 Designing Food Safety Management Systems 6N20006
- Learner Information
- FSPA LEARNER CHARTER
- Guidance to learners wishing to participate in FSPA courses leading to QQI awards
- Food Hygiene Incorporating HACCP leading to a QQI award at Level 4 on the NFQ
Access transfer and progression for QQI Programmes...
FSPA LEARNER CHARTER
The Food Safety Professionals Association has developed and implemented a Learner Charter. This has been done so the Learners on FSPA courses know what they are entitled to and can expect whilst undergoing any training delivered by members of the FSPA.
FSPA Learner Charter
The Food Safety Professionals Association acknowledges that learners needs are at the core of all their training endeavours and to this effect the FSPA will strive to:
- Promote our training nationally.
- Publish relevant and clear information about our courses through our web site & other media
- Promote equality of opportunity and recognise the diversity of learner groups at all stages of the process form access though course delivery and assessment.
- Ensure that our course assessments are fair and consistent and reviewed regularly.
- Involve learners in the monitoring of the effectiveness of our courses and act on their inputs.
- Deal with all learners at all stages of the process in a fair, professional and consistent way.
As A learner you can expect:
- To be treated in a courteous and respectful manner as an individual giving effect to the FSPA policy on Equality and diversity.
- Up to date, clear and concise information regarding the courses on offer.
- Any information you supply will be treated in a confidential manner.
- Access to your tutor to discuss your learning style, or any special needs that you may have.
- Suitable learning materials and equipment & a safe and healthy place to learn
- Have your prior learning by whatever method recognised
- The opportunity to achieve nationally recognised and certified qualifications.
- Have an opportunity to share your views on the quality and content of the course you participate in.
- Have any complaints you wish to make treated seriously and sympathetically.
As a learner you also have responsibilities which include:
- Taking responsibility for your own learning
- Arriving on time and attending regularly
- Telling your tutor if you are having difficulties with the course or achieving your goals.
- Respecting other learners in the group, their feelings, belongings and all materials.
- Following all health and safety guidelines and advice given to you.
- Be considerate of others and treat each learner with respect regardless of, age, gender, sexual orientation, ethnicity, disability or social class.
- Actively take part in all discussions, course activities and feedback.
Find a Trainer
Click on the button below to see what trainers are available in your area.
Make an Enquiry
Contact us with any questions you may have...
Is this course for me?
Keep informed of upcoming courses and events...